Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Honored to be a student in this exceptional Women-Centric leadership program at The Yale School of Management Executive Education. Beyond honored to participate with women leaders from across the world! Grateful to have finished the Certificate in Leadership/Management program with a 95.9!



 



Lifelong learning! Recently received my certificate and awards letter from the Yale School of Management Executive Education. This was an exceptional women in leadership and management certificate program that I must admit, at first, I didn't think I belonged in. Lol! The class was filled with dynamic women leaders. Many of the women were presidents, CEOs of Fortune 500, global companies! I learned a lot and managed to finish the program with a grade average of 95.9. Whew! Lol! I'm so honored and very grateful for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment